Ozone - It sterilizes the air making it safe from all harmful pathogens like viruses, bacteria and mould spores that could be growing after flood or fire damage. It also removes any dangerous odours caused by mould or soot. We have ozone machines of different capacities to suit every need.
Severe health problems caused by Dangerous Odours:
Soot and toxic smoke odour: Soot and toxic smoke odour will permeate every part of the home if left untreated. Soot is made of tiny carbon particles that can enter your body through your skin, eyes, inhalation or ingestion. These toxic soot/ smoke particles can cause breathing issues including asthma, bronchitis and coronary heart disease. Small children, the elderly and people with compromised immune systems are particularly vulnerable. This odour can be removed through our professional ozone treatment.
The ozone neutralizes the carbon particles which is the cause of the overpowering burnt smell in a house that has been damaged by fire. Ozone converts the carbon molecules into odourless ozone particles.
Mouldy odour: Not only do ozone remove the odour, but it also sterilizes the air making it safe from all harmful pathogens like viruses, bacteria and any mould spores that could be growing in your home due to the excessive water used by the Fire Brigade to douse the fire. Spores from mould or fungi, will grow in areas that are moist for a period of time, and is very dangerous to your health. Spores are too small to see with the naked eye and can easily be inhaled, causing diseases like:
Aspergilloses This is a disease which affect the respiratory system and can cause health problems like asthma, pulmonary fibroses, nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing etc.
Toxic Mould Syndrome Because it’s so small, mould or fungus spores can even enter your body through your skin, causing Toxic Mould Syndrome. This affects the working of the neurons in your brain causing memory loss, confusion, insomnia, anxiety, etc.
Allsure can properly decontaminate your home, killing all viruses, bacteria and fungi to make your premises safe for you and your loved ones.
|Back||Back to top|